GoDt alliance Forum page
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoDt alliance Forum page

Guild Wars

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us bout urself:)

Go down 
+35
Henry Dourlen
chaos beserker
Vana Fanel
Sunken Q
UnnamedBabe
Elisia Of Calador
Siss Melly
Galaxa
aljaz.tiric@hotmail.com
Zephyr
are u worth me
[HK]RazieL
Witty
Richard Lacoste
Valrock Mell
the brave boromir
kenty Lad
big killer machine
ra endbringer
new monk learning
In Flames
link strong
Jae Gull
PRINCE
Lyra Dendera
the shadows slayer
DarkChaos
Urr The Wise
Evol E the dark
klad hest ll
combat64
Possibly Keone?
riotandrew
Elfy
Horus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Witty

Witty

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 pm

Heya, Im Witty(in game)

Um, im from Sweden, a girl of course Cool I love you . Ive been playing this game for about 1,5year now and I really still enjoy it, GW ftw...

Me: My name is Johanna and I enjoy playing some GW on my spare time and the rest of the time I spend with my friend shopping and sitting in the sun and chat about boys Rolling Eyes Im 17 years old, my birthday was for 4 months ago so congratulate me.

In-game: When I started playing GW i play alot of PvE, didnt even know what PvP was.. I was very rich and monk was my primary character. I did alot of farms etc etc, then i changed to PvP and i noticed that it was way more fun than PvE and ive played some GvG with the good guilds now, Virtual Dragons and Cry. They got some rly nice tactics Cool But for now Im back to PvE again with a monk(Witty af Purity) and then i have my lovely running Dervish(Witty af Vain).

Thats all about me:P cya in game
Back to top Go down
[HK]RazieL

[HK]RazieL

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 1:04 am

Hello everyone i am Hell Deffender in game. My name is Stanislav Angelkov and i am from Bulgaria. Everyone at home call me RazieL for short (i am a very big fan of Soul Reaver)... i came to this guild to search for friends cause i am the only one that likes Guild Wars from my town and i play alone. I started plaing this game 1 week ago so please don't hate me if i don't understand something or ask "stupid questions" for you cause i really don't know the answer. I really like to talk and find new friends and will be happy to have a good company in the nights when i play (i play mostly at night). I am an assassin and i still learn to fight but i learn fast cause i have expiriance from other games, i plaied World of Warcraft for 5 years and that was the game that made me love MMORPG-s. I don't know what to type more so that's it for me.
Back to top Go down
are u worth me

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:17 pm

Hi!

Im Maj(Are u Worth Me).and i come from Slovenia.im 11 years old ,and i listen to all kindes of music.My english isnt quite perfect but who cares.I like to joke around but im very clumsy.Like to play ab,ta,ra and ha.Like a lots of films espacially Pirates of Carribean and Lord of The Rings.

Well thats me

Are u Worth Me
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:06 am

Hey guys,

My name's Olly - im from london and im 18. Ive had Guildwars for about 8 months, but played for about 5 of those. Completed NF but am working on the other with my necro Smile . I only really have 1 char - 2 other low level chars im working on:

Zephyr Sumat: N/Mo - (or any other 2nd depending what build i wanna run) -lvl 20
Zephyr Dude: W/Mo - currently lvl 10
Sheila Monkston: Mo/W - currently lvl 15

Mainly play on my necro - and am trying to get hiom as good as i can Smile - so he can pwn all!!

I'm going off to College next year, will still be in london, but im not sure how muhc i will be able to play, but we will have to see how busy i am!

Im farily new to the guild, but have been warmly welcomed, and fr that, i thank you! looking forward to playing more with you guys in the future!!

Olly
Back to top Go down
aljaz.tiric@hotmail.com

Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 am

E l l o Guys, Laughing

My name is Alja˛, but that's too hard to pronounce for most people soo...just call me Ali.
I'm from Slovenia, Maribor and I'm 18 year old. I've been playing GuildWars for 7 months. Very Happy

I like sports..mostly basketball and football...and GuildWars.
My favorite char. is my Monk - Medicinski Brat and The Sun God's Butler.
I like movies and all types of Music. Very Happy

I like to help, so if anybody wants any help at all...Just Ask.

Well that's all there is to say really. Until next time...

CYA Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galaxa

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm

Hi,
I'm Davy, 16 years old and from Belgium. Ive been playing this game since it came out and still love it. I also play FPS like Wolfenstein: ET and CS:S.
I have 10 PvE chars and 1 PvP slot:
Mighty Galaxa (My first): Mo/* My favourite, can do just about anything a monk can (600, smite, 55, solo 55, heal, prot, bond,...).
Arching Galaxa: R/*: Barrage, burning arrow, broad head arrow, trapping,...
Necrotic Galaxa: N/*: SS/SV/MM
Raging Destroyer: W/*: Solo UW farmer
Scorching Galaxa: E/*: Nuker and SF
Mesmerizing Galaxa: Me/*: Illusion or Domination, whatever im in the mood for.
Mystic Galaxa: D/*: Still in development (no farm builds yet)
Chanting Galaxa: P/*
Critical Galaxa: A/*
Spawning Galaxa: Rt/*

All lvl 20 most are thru Proph, factions and NF. If u need a hand, give me a call.
Back to top Go down
Siss Melly

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Well hello all!
My name is simon
from south eng i am 18 years of age and play gw 2 much
i have 5 chars (i think) ive had all profs level 20 apart from D and P (dont like the start of nf)
atm my chars are
siss melly -> monk level 20
sin mata -> ranger lev 20
i psy -> ele lvl 20
omfg a swan -> rt @ 20
il swan il -> ass lv 20

i play pve alot atm altho i would like to start to play pvp if i can Smile

i farm fow and uw most of the time (atm im in 100k dept to some1 from cash :$)

what else can i say :S up 4 duo fow or uw anytime much more fun then solo also i do 5man fow when eva Smile
i can run about most places in proficies altho i dont know the dronks rrun but i ahve the skills on my warrior.

what else is there Surprised hmm... ill always help any1 if they need it and i can , also if i have an item that u need ill just give it to u unless i need the money

<3 you all

Simon
xxx

btw if u must know im gay so dont make bad anti gay jokes plz <3
Back to top Go down
Elisia Of Calador

Elisia Of Calador

Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:48 pm

flower hi all, my name is ellie and im from england,i play all 3 campaigns,my dad and baby brother also play Embarassed
great to be in an active guild Very Happy
see you all in guild wars world, have fun ! queen
Back to top Go down
UnnamedBabe

UnnamedBabe

Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 4:04 pm

wussup all,
my names andy im a 16 (soon to be 17) year old rap artist. currently in japan because my grandparents just died.
i go to school 3/4 the time and other times at the studio or GW.
only played GW half a year, really like it, really like this guild, already devoted.
if ya like jazzy raw beat hip hop, holla at my msn n ill link you to sum songs aite.
usually w/mo, but im makin a kickazz w/n for gvg.
holla at yo boi on msn if ya wanna chat

peesh
Back to top Go down
Sunken Q

Sunken Q

Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi my name is Viktor and i will turn 15 in bout a month. I live in Sweden btw Smile

The character i think i play the most on my warrior "Sunken Q" and then a bit on my ele "Xenon Zox" and monk "Cute Concussion" and when i wanna be rly n00bish i play on ny pvp toucher "Ill Be Touching You" Very Happy

Well cya ingame! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vana Fanel

Vana Fanel

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Well heya pplz!

I'm Vana or Su or in RL Betti but in GW please call me Vana;o)
I'm tender 18 years old and I live in Switzerland, lot of chocolate and Mountians^^
Atm i'm a highschool student, or somethink like that, and next fall I'll start study meds at a university...

Like some of you know i had to change account and lost all my beloved chars specialy Mesm Vana Fanel 20 and ele Su Maladi 20... But as soon as i get Proph I'll recreate them...

So this are my chars
Vana de Fanel Me/Mo 20 ("Vana's my main char, my dearest friends always tell me, that i'm a real Me also in RL, well always dominating^^)
Su de Maladi E/Me 12
Vana de Maladi W/Mo 19
Maya Fanel Mo/Me 9
Su de Fanel A/E 8
Dervish Whiskey D 3 my drunkard char, I'm collectin' alc for getting title^^
Maya De Maladi R/N 8
Maya Maladi N 7

You see, try to play all chars, so they've quite same levels...
All my PvEchars are noun Vana, Su or Maya

Well i hope you were getting known me better now, and if you got still questions just ask in Chat, most of you know, i'm quite activ

Last edited by on Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chaos beserker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 4:41 pm

well my names andrew and im 14, i live in the uk
i have a few gw chars with choas i the name but my main one is chaos beserker<<<<bad spelling<<< Rolling Eyes my favorite band is the cheers foo fighters cheers and i cant stand chavs
Back to top Go down
Henry Dourlen

Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:09 am

Hi,

My name is Lukas and I'm 14 years old. I'm from the Czech Republic, but currently live in Bulgaria. I play GW for about 5 months and have GW Prophecies and Nightfall and hope of getting GWEN.

My charracters are:
Henry Dourlen W/* Lvl 20
Ellios Dourlen Mo/* Lvl 20
Nathes Bartimeaus N/Mo Lvl 20
Kitty The Saviour R/* Lvl 20
Lethia Dieudonne D/* Lvl 17
Back to top Go down
Tomskiii

Registration date : 2007-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 3:07 pm

Hey, im Tom and my ign is usually tomskiii although i have a monk called popenator i often play.

I have factions and prophecies, r2 hero, 17 glad points, 221k balth, just getting into ab and loving it, 474 hours of gw logged on xfire.

Live in the Uk, my main pve char is a N/Mo with a lvl19 rit on factions.

Am setup to play 55hp necro although im not good enough to solo UW yet.
Back to top Go down
kimack

Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:12 am

Well... My name is Martin. I live in Poland, and I am 19 years old.
I play GW for about 14 months/1500 hours and my chars are:

Marcin Paladyn - W/x I use it mainly for AB tho its PvE char. It have finished factions Campaign.

Silent Assassin Pl - A/x I use it for farming on UW(solo). It is stuck in unwaking waters because its always empty when i attempt to do it ;)

X The Charr Slaya X - W/R, my pre char(one of 2) im going for LDoA with it and im going to stay in pre forever with it ;)

Tha Charr Slayer - Me/x 2nd pre character, going for LDoA too, but then going to post.
Back to top Go down
Koliare

Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:25 pm

Ok hi everyone, i am from sweden.

I am fairly new to this game and still in the learning process of
everything (Cant understand half of the abrevations people use). I also
play World of warcraft on my free time. Otherwise i "work" with finding
a job, i also aid at the local recreation center whenever i can find
the time.

Well if you want to know more catch me online and ask.

// Huntsman Garrick (Main)

// Raze the Trickster (play around char)
Back to top Go down
Nick[CoTR]

Nick[CoTR]

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:17 pm

if u see some1 say "hya folks" in alliance chat its probably me

i'm Nick, from kočevje(slovenia ftw!), 15y old, played gw for about 6 moths and am a what u would call an "addict", cause i know from the top of my head what almost any skil does.

I have like 6 or 7 chars:
The Killing Yakuza/d.x(my first char)
Morrowind Nerdbane/a.x
Touch My Spirit/rt.x
Silent Killer Fart/n.e (anti-melee)
Matrix Encripter/e.x
Swift Yakuza/a.x/pve asasin

ohh btw i rly prefer the pvp side of the gae, although i do some missions from time to time, and farm some cash when i'm in debt.Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us bout urself:)   Tell us bout urself:) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us bout urself:)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoDt alliance Forum page :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: